Wholesale 101 Workshop
This workshop is for the maker, manufacturer or crafter who may want to consider wholesale as a revenue stream for their business. This is a true introduction into wholesale.
• How to price products for wholesale.
• How to calculate product costs
• How many products make a good first wholesale line.
• How to source supplies and manufacturers.
• How to create a product catalog and what needs to go into it.
• What a line sheet is and how to assign SKUs to products
• How to reach out to potential retailers.
• The basics of attending and exhibiting at trade shows.
• How to effectively market your product line to retailers & press
• The importance of a press kit and good product photography.
• How to ship and process a wholesale order.
• The importance of an inventory software and system.
• How to make your line stand out amongst the competition.
You will also receive my product catalog template which is valued at $250.
Please note, we keep this class size small to ensure plenty of hands on work and development.
The worksop will take place on the following dates:
• Sunday, November 4, 2018 - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Location: The Thimblepress Studio, 113 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39201.
We will provide snacks and beverages throughout the workshop. You will be emailed a link to the product catalog template along with a list of miscellaneous things to bring to the workshop like a notebook, pen and list of current offerings or products.